Our gold filled & gold plated stainless steel jewelry were crafted to last for years but we highly recommend handling it with care so that they can last for years & years.
Here are some tips & recommendations!
- All types of moisture (lotion, sweat, water, perfume, makeup, etc)
- Remove jewelry while sleeping, bathing & exercising.
- If your jewelry gets wet, gently pat it down with a towel.
- Put jewelry on after all moisture exposure.
- It's recommended to wipe down your jewelry after each wear.
- Gently wipe with a soft jewelry cloth to clean & shine. We recommend using a microfiber cloth.
- For a deeper clean, soak your jewelry in warm soapy water for a couple of minutes to loosen up any residue and then pat dry.
- Store your jewelry in our jewelry case or in the jewelry pouch that we provide.